We Self-Certify Compliance with:
Jibe Consulting believes in protecting your privacy. As a leading Managed Services provider, we regularly have access to confidential client data. When we have access to such data, we follow and comply with the privacy principles of the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union. These are our promises to you:
1. Notice. When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
2. Choice. We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
3. Relevance. We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
4. Retention. We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
5. Accuracy. We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
6. Access. We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
7. Security. We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
8. Sharing. Except as described in this policy, we won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
9. International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
10. Enforcement. We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and view Jibe Consulting’s certification, please visit: http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, contact us at:
Jibe Consulting, Inc
5000 Meadows Rd, Suite 300
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
If your inquiry is not satisfactorily addressed, contact the EU DPA Dispute Resolution Process here.
The DPA will serve as a liaison with the Jibe Consulting to resolve your concerns.